"These pretzels are making me thirsty."

Lately I've been noticing that pretzel rolls are, like, a pretty big deal. So big in fact that everyone seems to be getting in on the act and throwing some sort of meat into a pretzel roll and then hyping it like it's a dream come true -- and maybe to some people it is. I happen to live in close proximity to a pretzel factory, and just down the street is a Dunkin' Donuts (which makes pretzel sandwiches) and a Wendy's (which makes pretzel burgers). If not for the fact that I've just described every street in America, I would have just given away far too much personal information.

I'm going to think some more about this pretzel situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Five Rules of Facebook -- Still!

Theft with Consent

Sometimes I talk to myself