Twitter Scratch Paper: What is it and how can I get it immediately?

I was recently driving, pondering the answers to life's important questions as I normally do when I drive, when I interrupted myself with a thought about Twitter: why don't many people proofread before they tweet?   And, for that matter, why don't they pause for a little bit -- just a few seconds even -- before making that tweet available to thousands or even millions of people?

Maybe some people need to go back to their writing roots, I thought.  Maybe they need scratch paper.  And who am I to deny something to people that they need?

I created Twitter Scratch Paper as a way for people to plan out their tweets before they send them.  People can keep the book wherever they do their best thinking.  Each page consists of two sets of 280 blanks just waiting to be filled in.

Maybe you're hesitant to get started on Twitter.  Then use this book and practice before you put yourself out there.

Maybe your best friend or your mom or a politician you know needs to stop impulsively subtweeting people.  Send that person this book.  In fact, as a human being, I think it's your obligation to help these people -- and to help the rest of us in the process.

You can order the book here:

Send me a tweet @greggagliardi and let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Five Rules of Facebook -- Still!

Theft with Consent

Sometimes I talk to myself